Helping Families Preserve Their Wealth, During and After Their Lifetime
Our firm is made up of highly knowledgeable and experienced attorneys and staff who only want one thing: to see your family succeed. Success, of course, means something different to everyone, so we use our thorough understanding of Florida law to help you create wills, trusts, and estate plans that will fulfill your dreams for the future. When you visit or call our office, we want you to feel comfortable discussing the important issues that are near and dear to your heart. We want to arm you with the information you need to make an informed decision about your family’s future, so we’re dedicated not only to providing you with high-quality service, but also the essential resources you need to become familiar with all of the existing options.
Kulas & Crawford offers a wealth of free information and free seminars to help you get on the right track for estate planning and other legal needs. We want you to feel confident about the choices you make—let us be your guide on the path toward preserving your family’s future.
Advantages of Working With Our Firm
Here is just a sample of the benefits of working with our office:
- FREE Living Trust Identification Cards. These wallet-sized laminated cards with our office address and phone number on one side, and the name and date of your Trust on the other will serve as a handy, on-the-spot reference whenever you buy new investments, open a new account or conduct a transaction for your trust.
- FREE unlimited telephone support. Answers to our estate planning clients’ questions are never more than a free telephone call away. Whether you need specific help with your own Trust or just want information on other estate planning strategies, give our helpful staff a call.
- FREE My Legacy Workbooks for clients to complete and share with their families about their childhood, influences and memories.
- FREE subscription to our quarterly newsletter, Your Estate Matters, where you will learn about estate planning topics and other informative subjects relevant to you and your family’s needs.
- FREE Client Seminars. We regularly offer and presentations exclusively for our clients on various estate planning topics.
- FREE announcements of dates, times and topics for future educational seminars available to the general public.
- FREE eAlerts with news and announcements delivered monthly for our friends and clients with email addresses.
- FREE one-hour consultation during those difficult days after the death of a loved one. During this meeting, we’ll be available to help guide you through the essential steps you’ll need to undertake in the administration of the Trust. If you need additional support, our services will be available to you or the surviving Trustee.
- FREE regular Legacy and Estate Plan checkups every 3 years, with more frequent reviews available if you so desire.
- FREE parking in our office building whenever you visit.
Finally, as a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, our firm has a wide range of benefits to offer you. For example, we can provide you with access to a nationwide network of qualified attorneys who can assist you with out-of-state transfers of title, provide help should you move to another state, or simply offer a referral to an out-of-state friend or family member who needs estate planning help.
About The Academy
The Academy provides its members with substantial legal, technical and practice management support to ensure we provide high quality estate planning service to our clients. The American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys was established in 1992 by Armstrong & Fisch, one of the most successful estate planning law firms in the country. After providing two decades of superior estate planning guidance and advice to thousands of legal clients, the firm decided to share their methods and practices with attorneys nationwide.
The Academy is a national organization dedicated to promoting excellence in estate planning by providing its exclusive membership of attorneys with up-to-date research on estate and tax planning, educational materials, and other important resources to empower them to provide superior estate planning services. The Academy expects members to have at least 36 hours of legal education each year specifically in estate, tax, probate and/or elder law subjects. To ensure this goal is met, the Academy provides over 40 hours of continuing legal education each year. The Academy has also been recognized as a consumer legal source by Money Magazine and Suze Orman in her book, 9 Steps to Financial Freedom.
Academy members are unique; they are specifically focused on estate planning services, receive ongoing training, offer valuable resources and superior client care.
Disclaimer: The Academy is a membership organization of estate planning attorneys and provides educational and practice management resources to members. The Academy is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional services. An Academy member is not an employee nor an agent of the Academy. The Academy does not certify or test the competency of any attorney who is a member of the Academy.