Date: September 20
Time: 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Venue: East Lake Professional Center, 2100 SE Hillmoor Dr, Port St. Lucie, Florida United States
Florida law firm reveals the Costly Mistakes families make in their estate plans!
Discover how you can avoid these mistakes
NURSING HOME COSTS
- How you may protect your nest egg from nursing home costs, which
average over $7,000 per month in our area.
- How you may preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce … up to
50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex-in law.
- How you may prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your
children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
- How you may eliminate or minimize state and federal estate taxes.
- How you may choose the right options to preserve your IRA or 401(k).
How you may take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes
for your beneficiaries
- Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Proxy.
How you may avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship
proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.
After you Attend, Schedule Your Free, One-Hour Consultation
All workshop attendees will receive a consultation to see how a proper estate plan will benefit you and your family ($300 value)
This event is over and registration has been closed.