Do you dream of achieving financial security? Of being able to buy a house, put your children through college, and retire comfortably? This is the American dream and it can be within your reach with the right financial plan. Everyone, at all income brackets and all asset levels, can achieve financial success with smart money management. The key is to start making the right choices early, to make the choices that work for you, and to take advantage of the tax breaks provided to help you save.
Check us out on BrokerCheck
Kulas Law Group, P.A. Attorneys at Law is a Port St. Lucie and Vero Beach, FL estate planning and elder law firm that does much more than just help seniors plan for the end of their life. Our legal team is dedicated to providing financial planning assistance to people of all ages and at all levels of their wealth building process. We want to help ensure you can achieve financial success and we’re passionate about being your partner in your financial journey. Contact us today to learn more about the ways in which we can help with your financial plan and to find answers to questions including:
- Is financial planning assistance important?
- What should be a part of my financial plans for the future?
- How can a Vero Beach, FL financial planning assistance lawyer help me?
Is Financial Planning Assistance Important?
Financial planning assistance is important for virtually everyone. Regardless of how much money you are making or of how responsible you are with investing, getting professional assistance will allow you to take your plan for financial security to the next level.
When you get financial planning assistance, you benefit from professional advice provided by someone who understands how you can make the law work to your advantage. You can make informed choices about investments and asset protection so you can ensure not just a financially secure future for yourself but also so you can build the types of wealth that allow you to support causes and change the lives of your loved ones.
What Should be a Part of Your Financial Plans?
When you get professional financial planning assistance, you can make a comprehensive plan to address all of the important issues related to growing and protecting your wealth. Some of the different things which should generally be a part of your plan include:
- An asset protection strategy. You want to ensure your assets are safe from loss. An asset protection strategy means if you need to go into a nursing home you do not end up losing all you’ve worked for; and if your business is sued you don’t lose everything; and if your property is inherited after your death your heirs don’t squander it. Structuring ownership appropriately, such as through the use of trusts, can provide protection.
- A tax strategy. You want to benefit from tax breaks and you want to minimize what has to be paid in taxes both during your life and when you pass away and your estate transfers. Investing in certain tax-advantaged investments like IRAs can be helpful at reducing tax liability, while strategic forms of ownership can allow you to ensure no estate tax is assessed.
- An incapacity plan. Through the creation of a living trust or a power of attorney, you can make sure your incapacity does not result in assets being lost because of mismanagement.
- An estate plan. Wills, trusts, insurance policies and joint ownership are all different ways you can facilitate the transfer of the wealth you have acquired.
You’ll also want to include some more basic things in your plan as well. You’ll need to decide how much to invest over time, where to invest it, and when and how to spend it strategically. An experienced attorney can help with all issues, from the simple and practical to the complex, when it comes to the creation of your financial plans.
How Can a Vero Beach Financial Planning Assistance Lawyer Help Me?
In Port St. Lucie and Vero Beach, FL, clients trust Kulas Law Group, P.A. Attorneys at Law to help them create their financial plans. The reputation and experience of our legal team demonstrate our strong ability to help you create a financial plan that will allow you to achieve a secure future.
We care about helping you to make your money work for you and we will help you to create a strong plan and take the steps to achieve it. Give us a call at 772-398-0720 or contact us online to learn more about the ways in which we can help you achieve your dreams of financial security.